11.25.2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Boys Edition

I don't know about you, but figuring out gifts for men is extremely difficult. Whenever I ask my dad or brother what they want for Christmas, they always answer with an I don't know or "surprise me". Like, what do they really like? Are they sporty, proper, or what? I have created a gift guide (and it was NOT easy), and you can definitely use this for any other reason than Christmas (like birthdays or random occasions).

Sporty

-Their favorite team's jersey
-Gatorade chews
-Sports stores gift cards (Academy or Sports Authority
-Nike Socks (They're so comfortable, and they make custom ones)

Tech

-A book they've been wanting
-Book light
-Video games or headsets
-Charging phone case

Hipster

-A cool phone case
-Nice shoes (Vans? Nike? This is on the more expensive side)
-Beanies (Hey! It's not just for girls)
-Cool sweaters or t-shirts

Funny

-Banana phone (or anything you find) extension. I would actually like one for myself
-Lego slippers (Hahaha! So cute!)
-Tortilla pencil case
-Foodie hoodie

Random Things

-Candy. Everyone likes candy
-Headphones
-Sportswear
-Movies
-Cologne
-Sports game ticket

If you're not sure what to get her, click here for a gift guide for her!


Happy holidays! ---Emily: The Girly Girl Department <3

No comments:

Post a Comment