11.02.2014

My Favorite Clothing Stores!

Here is a list of my favorite stores to shop at and a description of each. Enjoy!

1. Pacsun

This shop is definitely for hipster/tumblr girls. I love this store because of the amazing quality of each item, but it is a little pricey. They have a variety of cropped tops, jean shorts, kimonos, and so many much more! The Pacsun that I go to has a Brandy Melville section and they also came out with a Kendall and Kylie line. Check out their stuff, it's so cute!

2. Forever 21

I'm pretty sure this is on every one's favorites list. This store has good quality and amazing prices! The store is also divided into sections based on your personal style like a more floral area, edgy, boho, and so on. I love the jewelry section! All their pieces are so cute.

3. Urban Outfitters

This store has a ton of different styles like grunge, boho, and girly. Right now they are having a 25% off all sweaters sale! UO not only has clothes, but cute little knick knacks like Polaroids, record players, mugs, etc. S'cute!

4. Free People

Let me start off with saying that this is definitely a boho store. I love so many things from Free People, I basically stalk their website and love looking at their dresses and such. Beautiful pieces of clothing. Although their prices are pretty high, the quality and looks totally make up for it.

5. Ross

Honestly, Ross is an amazing store. They have amazing deals and prices and their quality is very good. Many people overlook it, but there are so many high brands like Micheal Kors, Calvin Klein, and more. They basically sell each item for half, even a third of the original price!

6. Express

The first time I walked in, I knew I would love it. They have stylish clothes with great quality. They are very hipster and grungy. Some pieces are even a little preppy! It's pricey, but if you look in the sale section, there are so many cute things!

7. Wet Seal

This place has great prices and great styles. They have tumblr type of clothes, and so many options. Wet Seal is a good option for everyone. They range from cute tank tops to skater skirts. I think I'm gonna go there soon!

8. VS Pink

Not only does Victoria Secret have undergarments, but they have extremely comfortable clothes! I am a huge fan of their half zip sweaters and their sweat pants. So cute! 

9. Hollister

 All of their stuff is so comfortable! You should search in the sale rack and you'll find amazing items! I used to have a ton of their shirts, although I grew out of most of them, but they were literally the only thing I wore.

10. Vans

I love their shoes! They also recently came out with a paisley style, and they are so cute! I kind of want the slip on style, but I mostly buy the classic (authentic) version. They are great quality but a little bit pricey. I'm definitely going to purchase more of their shoes and start a collection!


I hope you FALL in love with these stores as I did! ---Emily: The Girly Girl Department <3

No comments:

Post a Comment