12.09.2014

My Favorite Christmas Songs!


I can't believe there's only 16 more days until Christmas!! I'm so excited, and it's coming up fast! Hearing Christmas songs just put me in a jolly spirit! I love the more traditional songs, but the modern ones are pretty catchy! Here is a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs!

1. Last Christmas
2. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
3. All I Want for Christmas is You
4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
5. A Holly Jolly Christmas
6. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
7. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
8. Santa Tell Me
9. Baby it's Cold Outside
10. White Christmas
11. Silent Night
12. Deck the Halls
13. Jingle Bells
14. The First Noel
15. 12 Days of Christmas
16. O Little Town of Bethlehem

I hope y'all enjoy listening to these catchy tunes, and have a Merry Christmas!



Ho ho ho! ---Emily: The Girly Girl Department <3

No comments:

Post a Comment